Items I've eaten are bolded.
Items that are among my favorite foods are italicized
Items I would never eat (or never eat again) are struck out. I don't drink or eat pork (ETA: I don't drink alcohol or eat pork. Thanks, dear.), so I've struck out some of those.
2. Nettle tea
3. Huevos rancheros
4. Steak tartare
6. Black pudding
7. Cheese fondue It is hard to argue with cheese. (It isn't very bright, and doesn't talk much).
10. Baba ghanoush
11. Calamari Italicized only in the rare cases it is prepared correctly. Fried is fine (frozen, thawed and fried is not). Simmered is good, but easily screwed up. Grilled is equally easy to screw up. Everything else is wrong.
13. PB&J sandwich
14. Aloo gobi
16. Epoisses (I'll rate this a "?". I love stinky soft cheeses, and I'm not sure of all of the names I've eaten).
17. Black truffle
20. Pistachio ice cream
21. Heirloom tomatoes Strictly speaking, I hate raw tomatoes, but I eat much that is made with them.
22. Fresh wild berries
23. Foie gras Sorry animal lovers, I'm weak.
24. Rice and beans
25. Brawn, or head cheese
26. Raw Scotch Bonnet pepper
27. Dulce de leche
30. Bagna cauda
31. Wasabi peas
32. Clam chowder in a sourdough bowl As with Auros, if I lived on the east coast, I might italicize this.
35. Root beer float
37. Clotted cream tea
41. Curried goat
42. Whole insects Yup.
44. Goat’s milk
45. Malt whisky from a bottle worth £60/$120 or more. No booze.
46. Fugu I'd try it. Food or death!
47. Chicken tikka masala
49. Krispy Kreme original glazed doughnut
50. Sea urchin
51. Prickly pear
52. Umeboshi -- sounds interesting, though!
55. McDonald’s Big Mac Meal I think I had one when I was about 6. I'm not proud of this.
59. Poutine Really would like to try Canada's famous dish.
60. Carob chips
63. Kaolin . Dirt? WTF? I guess I'll try anything once.
66. Frogs’ legs
67. Beignets, churros, elephant ears or funnel cake
68. Haggis I think I may have had it when I was in the UK, but I'm not 100% sure.
69. Fried plantain
70. Chitterlings or andouillette Before I stopped eating pork.
72. Caviar and blini
74. Gjetost, or brunost. This sort of falls into the category of "I've had lots of cheeses, and I can't remember all of their names".
78. Snail With a lot of garlic and butter. Mmmm... garlic pencil erasers.
79. Lapsang souchong
81. Tom yum
82. Eggs Benedict
84. Tasting menu at a three-Michelin-star restaurant Every chance I get! Unfortunately, that has been 0.
85. Kobe beef
90. Criollo chocolate
92. Soft shell crab "Om nom nom nom", as they say.
93. Rose harissa
95. Mole poblano
96. Bagel and lox
97. Lobster Thermidor